Thursday, December 29, 2016

A Sincere Thank You--

Figure 1: Statistics for this blog
May 2010-January 2017
Thank you to all my regular readers as well as a fair amount of new viewers over the past few weeks. The volume on this site has been incredible recently*. I will try to answer as many of your inquiries as possible both online and also by personal email but it may take a little time. Thank you again for your continued support and readership. I am happy to see education at the local, state, and federal level be of so much interest. Thank you for the continued well wishes and encouragement on keeping this site active, professional, and civil. With much appreciation, -Dr. Petrosino 

*Thanks to some of my regular and occasional readers for pointing out a possible confusing aspect to this original post. I have now attempted to caption the graphs more clearly. The opening graphic now contains the actual data from Blogger for this blog. Previous charts and figures were for aesthetic and demonstrative  purposes, were edited, and unrelated to the actual written content of the original post. I apologize for any unintended confusion and appreciate readers reaching out to me for further clarification. As can be seen, this site has experienced gains in viewership over the last weeks of 2016 (Figure 1) and I am appreciative. 


Click to Enlarge
Figure 2: Other Examples from Blogger 
Click to Enlarge
Figure 3: Other Examples from Blogger Sites