Tuesday, April 19, 2016

U.S. News & World Report Releases the 2017 Best Graduate Schools

Park Avenue, Hoboken NJ 
Recently US News and World Report published their rankings of the top Colleges of Education in the United States. I have been very fortunate in my career to have been affiliated with a number of these institutions. I include not only a list of the top 10 Colleges of Education but my affiliation while at the college. I was a tenured professor at #10 The University of Texas at Austin; I received my Master's Degree in Educational Administration with a concentration in computer technology while teaching at Hoboken High School at #7 Teachers College, Columbia University; I did my doctoral work while being a NASA Space Grant Fellow at #5 Vanderbilt University; and I did a postdoctoral fellowship with the Wisconsin Center for Educational Research and the National Center for Improving Student Learning and Achievement in Mathematics and Science (NCISLA) at #4 The University of Wisconsin- Madison. I have had and continue to enjoy the many great colleagues, students, and mentors I have met along the way. I am also happy that these institutions are receiving the national attention they warrant and deserve. Congratulation to all of them. -Dr. Petrosino 

2017 US News and World Report
Graduate Schools of Education Ranking
Click to enlarge