Wednesday, November 26, 2014

2015 US News and World Report- Best Graduate Schools of Education

According to US News and World Report, a teacher must first be a student, and graduate education program rankings can help you find the right classroom. With the U.S. News rankings of the top education schools, narrow your search by location, tuition, school size and test scores. The following are the 2015 US News and World Report Rankings for Graduate Programs in Education (see table 1).

I received my Master's from Teachers College, Columbia University (#8), my Ph.D. from Vanderbilt University (#2), my post doctoral studies were done at the University of Wisconsin-Madison (#5 overall, #1 pubic) and I have been a tenured professor at The University of Texas at Austin (#10 overall, #4 public). 

Table 1


Methodology: 2015 Best Education Schools Rankings 

Ranking of The University of Texas at Austin